1.8
Style and Design

FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON.What a joke.

I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them.

Pathetic.They could have sent at least a replica that is closer in looks to the bag than this piece of ***.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bag from Bag Borrow Or Steal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bag Borrow Or Steal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bag Borrow Or Steal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bag Borrow Or Steal?

Comments

That is not a neverfull. It's the totally bag and it looks authentic.

Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more